The Entrepreneurship Program helps entrepreneurs create new businesses by providing instruction on how to create an entire business plan. Using concepts such as market research, pricing, advertising and business selection, supply, demand and competition, participants will be able to develop their own business plan as a first step to starting their own business.
The Entrepreneurship Program is comprised of 20 classes that are 3 hours each.
• Conducting industry analysis
• Identifying target markets
• How to complete a competitive analysis
• How to conduct a strategic analysis
• Creating a marketing plan
• Business management and control
• Expansion, milestones and exit strategies
• How to present a business plan to potential investors
How it Works
• An expertly crafted curriculum
• Guest lecturers - local entrepreneurs discuss their strategies